Seminars, Workshops, Organizational Keynote Presentations
Our team of well qualified and credentialed security professionals are available to speak on a number of verticals, such as: Healthcare Organizations (IAHSS, ACHE, ASHRM and other Employee Heath Management organizations); Shopping Mall Managers, International Association of Campus Law Enforcement IACLEA, ICSC, IREM, and BOMA.
Our team of security professionals also offer seminars, via webcast or in person.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Premises Litigation Mitigation
- Security Integration & Security Design
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED)
- Security Risk Assessment
- Workplace Violence Prevention
- How to become a more informed security consumer
- The development of law enforcement partnerships
- Crowd Controls & Spectator Violence Prevention
The aforementioned topics are applicable, and customized for the following verticals:
- Hospitals, Extended care facilities. Behavioral Health facilities, Pediatric Facilities
- Shopping Malls
- The Lodging Industry
- The Supply Chain and Freight Industry
- Sports & Entertainment Industry
- High-rise Office Complexes
- Residential Living Complexes (Apartment & HOAs)
- Industrial Facilities
- Biotech Industries
For speaking engagement inquiries, please contact William H. Nesbitt, CPP, Certified CPTED Practitioner at (805) 499-3800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.