SMSI Security Professionals are available for speaking engagements on a wide range of security topics. We are also available for Seminar Presentations.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Premises Litigation Mitigation
- Security Integration & Security Design
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED)
- Security Risk Assessment
- Workplace Violence Prevention
- How to become a more informed security consumer
- The development of law enforcement partnerships
- Crowd Controls & Spectator Violence Prevention
The aforementioned topics are applicable, and customized for the following verticals:
- Hospitals, Extended care facilities. Behavioral Health facilities, Pediatric Facilities
- Shopping Malls
- The Lodging Industry
- The Supply Chain and Freight Industry
- Sports & Entertainment Industry
- High-rise Office Complexes
- Residential Living Complexes (Apartment & HOAs)
- Industrial Facilities
- Biotech Industries
For speaking engagement inquiries, please contact William H. Nesbitt, CPP, Certified CPTED Practitioner at (805) 499-3800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in more information call (805) 499-3800 or email by clicking the button below.
SMSI Inc. provides security consulting for a wide range of industries.
Those industries include, but are not limited to: